Bring quick turnarounds, repeat rentals and superior ROI to your fleet with Little Wonder. Time is money and productivity pays. Customers will enjoy using Little Wonder equipment for debris clean-up projects, grounds maintenance or asphalt and paving prep jobs. The quicker the customer can get the job done, the quicker you can turn the tool and turn a profit!
Little Wonder - Your Rental Partner
Superior ROI and More
Little Wonder equipment is built for heavy-duty use. Quality components, productivity features and service and maintenance ease make it a favorite with rental dealerships world-wide. And Little Wonder equipment is designed to make every rental customer feel like a pro, with simplified control mechanisms and clear setting and adjustment levers.
Renting Little Wonder Equipment
You can find Little Wonder equipment through national rental stores and independent rental shops nationwide. Visit our dealer locator to find a rental store in your area.
Renting the Right Unit for You and the Job
Walk-Behind Leaf Blowers for Fast Debris Cleanup
For jobs that require hurricane-force air power, you need a Little Wonder walk-behind blower.
- Seasonal leaf clean-up
- Move standing water after a storm
- Prep asphalt or flat roofs for resurfacing
Hedge Trimmers Perform For Decades
Longer-lasting blades require less sharpening that on typical homeowner-grade hedge trimmers.
- Maintaining long hedgerows
- Cut back overgrown evergreens
- Shaping privacy hedges and shrubs
Tame Overgrowth with a Brush Cutter
Tackle unrelenting brush, saplings and overgrowth. Get the landscape under control.
- Clear underbrush in vacant lots, around barns or buildings
- Opening riding trails
- Highway guard rail and median maintenance
Debris and Leaf Vacuums Clean Up Faster
Designed to carry twice the load of other debris vacuums.
- Vacuum leaves instead of blowing them into piles
- Clean parking lots, driveways and walkways
Ventilation Blower for Confined Spaces
Quick and efficient ventilation of confined work spaces above and below ground for multiple industries:
- Construction, nuclear power
- Storage tanks, tunnels, underground utilities
- Water & fire damage remediation