More Air Power, Less Man Power
Little Wonder Optimax Blowers
Little Wonder Optimax Blower Line Features:
- Push & Self-Propelled models available:
- 8 models: 6hp – 18hp in choice of Honda® or Subaru® engines
- Large Discharge Chute Opening – broader air coverage.
- Remote Split-Stream Air Deflector Control – Instant on-the-fly one hand adjustment of split-stream airflow direction right from the operator’s handle.
- Low Air Discharge Chute – Positioned two-inches off the ground to provide leveled airflow right out of the chute for immediate dispersal of debris and maintains high volume airflow over farther distances.
- One Piece Deck & Lower Handle – Stable and rugged to withstand any terrain. One-piece lower handle provides a solid base that also protects the engine.
- Advanced impeller – All-steel closed face design is two-plane balanced to reduce vibration for superior airflow.
- Height adjustable cushion gripped handle for easy maneuverability and comfortable operation.
- Easy Transport – Steel rear transport bracket and new dual tie-down mounts welded to the top of the blower housing provide for easy, secure transport. A convenient lift handle is welded to the lower housing for ease in lifting.
- Tires – Push models feature tubed pneumatic tires that tackle curbs, patios and sidewalks with ease and help to absorb vibration on bumpy terrain. Tubes standard.
Self-propelled drive models feature large 13” pneumatic rear turf tread tires for a wider stance and exceptional traction.
To learn more about the full line of Little Wonder landscaping and debris management equipment, visit www.littlewonder.com or call toll-free 1-877-596-6337.
Media Contact: Steve LePera
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 215-357-5110 x1139 Fax: 215-357-1071