An Appreciation for Quality Craftsmanship
Little Wonder Gasoline Powered Hedge Trimmer
Since 1955, the Little Wonder gasoline-powered hedge trimmers have encapsulated “American-Made” quality craftsmanship. From the high-carbon steel blades, to the handle design, Little Wonder gas hedge trimmers have stood the test of time and daily use of rental customers and professional landscapers worldwide.
High-carbon steel blades maintain a sharp cutting edge six to ten times longer than traditional steel blades. Dual-reciprocating blades are engineered to glide smooth for flawless, vibration–free trimming and superior cutting performance in any direction. Shock mounts in the handle assembly enhance user comfort. And a powerful commercial-grade 21.2cc engine with electronic ignition and a primer bulb carburetor ensures quick starts. Transmission features hardened steel gears to produce higher torque than competitive models to maintain top blade cutting speed through thick, heavy growth.
Little Wonder Gas Hedge Trimmer Features:
- 30” dual reciprocating single-edge blades
- Commercial-grade 21.2 cc 2-cycle engine
- Lock-out switch to reduce the risk of accidental blade engagement
- 2-position front handle
- Thru-hardened dual reciprocating, hand-finished blades
- Rubber mounts to reduce vibration
- Cutting speed of 3,500 cuts per minute on growth up to 1” thick
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
To learn more about the full line of Little Wonder landscaping and debris management equipment, visit www.littlewonder.com or call toll-free 1-877-596-6337.
Media Contact: Steve LePera
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Ph: 215-357-5110 x1139 Fax: 215-357-1071