A Clear Cut Winner
Little Wonder Hydro Brush Cutter
The Little Wonder Hydro Brush Cutter (Hydro BRC-26) has an attractive, rugged design that is sure to make the unit a standout in the brush cutter category. Rugged good looks aside, the top-of-the-line features of the new Hydro BRC-26 ultimately make the product a genuine Little Wonder. Constructed of 10 and 12 gauge formed and welded steel with a 30” cutter deck that houses a reversible 26” cutter blade, offering height adjustments from 3 – 5 inches with the power to cut sapling growth up to two inches thick. The Hydro BRC-26 utilizes a durable Honda GXV390 (390cc) engine and offers many impressive drive and user features that include:
- Hydro-Gear T2 Hydrostatic Transaxle: supplies infinitely variable speed up to 4.2 mph forward/1.7 mph reverse.
- Noram Mechanical Blade Clutch: provides for “clutch-less” forward, instant reverse drive propulsion and ensures constant blade engagement with a blade brake mechanism that stops the blade nearly instantaneously when disengaged for user safety.
- Solid Linkage Controls: 3/8” solid rods (not wearable cables) connect operator controls to the transmission, mower deck, and park brake.
- Speed Control Dialer: Setting a maximum speed ensures a firm grip on control handles for concise control and eliminates the risk of accidental speed fluctuation by the operator.
- Traction Tires: Large, dual 16” flat resistant foam filled urethane tires tackle tough terrain and come standard.
- Cutter Deck: 30” wide, 10-gauge welded steel deck provides a rugged and deep chamber to cut and chop brush. 26” reversible blade cuts brush up to two inches thick. 2.5” wide plate steel skid shoes are adjustable and provide excellent floatation over rough terrain.
Little Wonder warranties the Hydro Brush Cutter for 2-Years (Commercial/Rental) against defect, engine warranted separately by manufacturer.
To learn more about the full line of Little Wonder landscaping and debris management equipment, visit www.littlewonder.com or call toll-free 1-877-596-6337.
Media Contact: Steve LePera
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Ph: 215-357-5110 x1139 Fax: 215-357-1071