Zero to 100 in 60 Seconds Flat.
Little Wonder BedShaper
The Little Wonder BedShaper cuts crisp clean edges, even “S” curves, up to 100 feet per minute – making short work of even the largest edging, bed shaping, and trenching projects. The most intricately shaped beds, smallest diameter tree rings, and tightest curved edges are a snap with the BedShaper. With features like added differential and zero-turning radius that offers outstanding maneuverability and precision, a hydrostatic transmission for infinite speed control in forward and reverse, multiple engine options and cutting depths ranging from .5 to 4.5 inches, the Little Wonder BedShaper has the power and versatile to perform a variety of tasks – cutting costs nearly as fast as it cuts through turf.
Built for professional landscaping and grounds maintenance professionals, the Little Wonder BedShaper stands up to the riggers of all-day everyday use. The frame is constructed from welded, formed high gauge steel and the powerful 16.25” diameter notched blade is made from heat-treated spring steel and is guaranteed against chipping, breaking, bending, and delaminating for life. The BedShaper is loaded with unique features; the BladeFloat™ feature allows the blade arm to travel over tree roots and rocks while continuing blade engagement for hassle free cutting around obstacles, the Shape-Trak™ design mounts the blade in-line with the drive wheels so the blade follows the exact path of the wheels for the most precise edging, and the spring-loaded belt idler is fully enclosed for maintenance free operation.
Features of the Little Wonder BedShaper:
- The power to get the job done – rugged 13hp Honda GXV390 engine
- Speed and Control – Hydrostatic transmission and added differential gear produce a speed of up to 100 feet per minute
- Effortless Operation – Self-propelled in forward and reverse
- Zero-Turn Radius – For sharp corners, the most intricate patterns and tight tree rings
- BladeFloat™ arm, blade arm continues over obstacles without stopping
- Value – 16.25” diameter, heat-treated spring steel edger blade is guaranteed for life against chipping, breaking, bending and delaminating
- Versatility – Cutting depths from .5” to 4.5”
- Peace of Mind – Two-Year Commercial Warranty
- Optional attachments: Shredder Kit & 16 lb. Blade Weight Kit
|Engine||13 hp Honda|
|Fuel Capacity||1.5 qt.|
|Transmission||Hydrostatic, infinite speed control (forward and reverse)|
|Blade||16.25″ (41.3 cm) dia., Heat treated spring steel|
|Frame||Welded, formed steel|
|Cutting Depth||.5″ – 4.5″ (1.3 cm – 11.4 cm)|
|Depth Adjustment||Pin, 7 position|
|Tire Size||145 / 70 – 6|
|Dimensions||43″ (109.2 cm) W x 51″ (129.5 cm) L x 43″ (109.2 cm) H|
|Warranty||Two Year, engine warranted separately|
To learn more about the full line of Little Wonder landscaping and debris management equipment, visit www.littlewonder.com or call toll-free 1-877-596-6337.
Media Contact: Steve LePera
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Ph: 215-357-5110 x1139 Fax: 215-357-1071