On The Cutting Edge…
Little Wonder Pro Edgers
Little Wonder Pro Edgers are ideal for busy grounds maintenance and asphalt professionals that need to make edging and crack cleaning jobs more time and cost-efficient. Little Wonder power edgers are engineered with the professional in mind with tough steel frames, a cast iron cutter head housing, dual belts, choice of 10″ reversible edger blade or steel bristle disc brush for asphalt and seal coating preparation, and a choice of hardworking engines that induce a speed of 90-feet per minute. The units are user-friendly with fingertip controls and a ratchet-arm height adjustment system for fatigue-free operation and control.
- 550 Series B&S engine
- Honda GX120
Little Wonder Pro Edger Features:
- Fingertip controls, thanks to unique ratchet-arm height adjustment system that controls the height through the dual front wheels and not the cutter head
- Non-slip dual drive belts insures full cutting power at all depths
- Full axles – front and back
- Solid steel drive shafts
- Edges up to 90 feet per minute
- Height adjustable up to 3 inches deep
- 10″ double-edge reversible edging blade or steel crack cleaning brush available
- Steel-hubbed ball bearing wheels
- Large 3-quart gas tank
- Anti-vibration grip handles
All Little Wonder products are constructed for heavy-duty daily.
To learn more about the full line of Little Wonder landscaping and debris management equipment, visit www.littlewonder.com or call toll-free 1-877-596-6337.
Media Contact: Steve LePera
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Ph: 215-357-5110 x1139 Fax: 215-357-1071